Master of Laws K.U. Leuven 1986.
‘Aggregated’ Higher Education K.U. Leuven 1986.
Member of the Dutch Brussels Bar (Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten) since 1986.
- Business-economic law: advice and litigation (in various business sectors: aviation, textiles, petroleum, ICT, etc.).
- Individual and collective labour law: advice and litigation for companies concerning collective dismissal, employment conditions, restructuring, etc., as well as for private individuals.
- Civil law: mainly contract law.
- Former president of the Dutch Brussels Bar (2014-2016).
- Member of the Council of the Dutch Brussels Bar (2016-2017).
- Member of the General Assembly of the Flemish Bar Association (2016-2017 and 2004-2005).
- Lecturer training college of the Dutch Brussels Bar (deontology and communication).
- Director ‘Voorzorgskas voor Advocaten, Gerechtsdeurwaarders en andere zelfstandigen OFP’ (social security office for lawyers, bailiffs and other self-employed OFP).
- Former director of the ‘Orde van Vlaamse Balies’ (Flemisch Bar Association) (2005-2013).
- Former board member of the ‘Vlaams Pleitgenootschap’ (Flemish junior bar) of the Brussels Bar (1993-1997).
- Former member of the Council of the Dutch Brussels Bar (1998-2002).
- Lecturer principles of law + social legislation at the HONIM institute in Brussels from 1986 to 1989.
- Dutch mother-tongue
- Excellent command of French
- Good command of English
- Passive knowledge of German