Frank Van der Schueren
Master of Laws, Leuven, 1975
- Advice and litigation in personal law, family law and other areas of civil law (including medical liability, tenancy, contracts).
- Advice for small to (medium) large-sized enterprises and litigation in various sectors of commercial law, economic law and corporate law.
Experience and professional activities
- Former president of the ethics committee of the ‘Heilig Hart’ Hospital in Lier
- Member of the board of the ‘VZW Kleuter en- Basisschool Oppem Montessori’ in Oppem
- Former member of the Council of the Dutch Brussels Bar (1996-1999 and 2008-2011)
- Former member of the General Assembly of the Flemish Bar Association (1998-2002)
- Former member of the legal aid commission of the Dutch-speaking Brussels District (1998-2012)
- Former member of the Belgian Advisory Committee of Bioethics
- Dutch mother-tongue
- Excellent command of French
- Good command of English
- Passive knowledge of German